Wir bieten den Verbrauchern einige der beliebtesten Getränkemarken der Welt.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services CMA Sr. Assistant will be responsible for the processing and issuing of CMA contracts within the Shared Services CMA team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CMA service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CMA Set up
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of CMA processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Contracts Management and wider CMA in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures Contract Management procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CMA data.
• Ensures that all CMA forms received have appropriate approvals in accordance with the CCEP Chart of Authority.
• Escalates where forms are received without the correct information or approvals.
• Ensures that all CMA contracts are sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
• Ensures that all CMA keyed contracts a compliant to conditional contract process
• To support and contribute to ongoing Projects driven by the BU or-and the CTC DE
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to customers as requested
• To understand and answer any queries relating to contracts management
• Ensures all follow up issues on contracts are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Provides feedback to ensure that CMA processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes in line with the CoA
• Provides support and advice on CMA processes where required
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CMA and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash and Data Management Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to CMA DE manager in driving end-to-end standard CMA processes across the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
• Bachelor level education
• Knowledge of CCEP processes is an advantage or experience in a process-driven function.
• Knowledge of SAP and/or CMA systems is an advantage
• Fluent in English and German
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.