Professional RTR Accountant (Sofia/Varna)
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services RTR Accountant will be responsible for providing certain transactional RTR activities for the assigned CCEP Business Unit including recording and approving general ledger transactions, BS reconciliations, month end close, and Trintech related activities. The position will also be tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
- Works to knowledge capture and successfully transition the role from the previous role owner;
- Ensure that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, SAM, etc.)
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensures all Record to Report period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Supplies advice on General Ledger processes and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX);
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in BU Finance team to drive understanding and support for RTR and Shared Services generally
- Liaises with BU customers to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely way and information given is relevant and in a usable format;
- Supports the RTR Team Leader in driving end-to-end standard RTR processes across specific CCEP BU being supported
- Assists in developing best practice processes and highlighting opportunities for process improvement;
• University degree or equivalent in Accounting
• Minimum of 3 years Accounting and/or Control experience, preferably in a multi-national organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to address or escalate complex issues within the Record to Report area
• Advanced knowledge of general accounting and reporting in compliance with GAAP and requirements of regulatory agencies. Seeking ACCA/CIMA/CPA membership is an advantage.
• Fluent English
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP