Wir bieten den Verbrauchern einige der beliebtesten Getränkemarken der Welt.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a BI Manager to join our Data & Insights Services team. The purpose of the role is to enable management of existing end-to-end BI solutions, implement projects, processes and systems that support the Data and insights Services teams as well as the Business Units . The role sits alongside reporting teams and offers an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on delivering timely and quality standard management and operations reporting, ad-hoc analysis and design of new reports.
The activities of the Data and Insight Service Team are aimed to support the decision making process of the business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
The successful candidate will combine strong technical skills and curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
Support the BI strategy for DIS
• Develop a deep understanding of business and the delivery environment/processes/data flows
• Understand the needs of the stakeholders and translate them into technical specifications and requirements.
• Develop and deliver analytics and reporting capabilities for CCEP BI products, that include a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence, providing “self-serve” and “real-time” information solutions.
• Develop and maintain standards for operation including the scheduling, running, monitoring, logging, management of errors, recovery from failures, and validation of outputs.
• Answer ad-hoc queries on the existing BI solutions, and manage data source as the data expert of business intelligence platform.
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Conduct trainings on Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau and others when required. Support onboarding process for new joiners.
• Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
• Provide insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
• Provide regular feedback on the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of data.
• DIS teams
• D&A Teams
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Bachelor/Master in Information Management, another Master degree or equivalent through experience.
• 5 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic environment like a multinational organization or a Shared Services Centre
• Fluent in English + Any other language is an advantage
• Experience with BI tools: Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau or similar
• Knowledge of VBA is an advantage
• SQL experience/knowledge is an advantage
• Experience in working with SAP BW or similar
• Presentation skills
• Analytical skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Communication skills
• Structured and organized
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.