Coca-Cola ist seit 1929 in Deutschland tätig. Als deutscher Konzessionär verantworten wir bundesweit die Abfüllung und den Vertrieb von Coca-Cola Markenprodukten.
The Shared Services STP Service Desk Assistant will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They are the primary point of contact for STP related queries and will provide service-orientated first level support. They will be responsible for handling STP related quires received as inbound calls, e-mails, faxes, from employees, vendors and approved third parties, ensuring data deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
STP Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of STP processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all AP and wider STP in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Service-oriented handling of enquiries with communication, in local language of the customer, of information by telephone and in writing (email)
• Capture and recording of enquiries, including creation of a case/ticket, with all necessary information and relevant business details for the queried transactions
• Analyzing and documenting root causes of problems related to Accounts Payable, including Purchase Orders
• Collaboration with other departments and Business Units in order to resolve the issues effectively
• Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders
• Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader and desktop procedures
• Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures
• Maintains Supplier and Customer agreements and template orders
• Manages the STP document management and archiving process in line with CCEP policy
• Make productive use of technology tools and systems to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management
• Ensure effective customer relationships are established and maintained through providing a prompt service by fully understanding clients’ needs and requirements.
• To constantly strive in finding ways in which the CCEP processes and procedures can be further improved
• Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders and customers
• Where appropriate escalation of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated enquiry research
• Where appropriate triggering the master data change process
• Outbound communication on behalf of the STP team (e.g. all user notices, mass supplier communications, missing invoice requests, supplier statement requests etc.)
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BPO provider and European Master Data
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the STP Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the STP Service Desk Team Leads and STP Service Desk Manager in driving end-to-end standard STP processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of STP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of STP processes
Qualifications & Skills
• University degree or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years STP/Accounts Payable/Service Desk experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English and German is desirable
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.