Assistant, Pricing Master Data
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services Pricing Master Data Assistant will be responsible for supporting all pricing and discount activities(where relevant) for the given BU and supporting the implementation of processes that ensure data accuracy and completeness. Emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the Data Management service level and effectiveness will be expected throughout.
Shared Services Set up
• Supports the work with the relevant BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth deployment of work into the SSC
• Supports the transition team to ensure the successful migration of all in-scope activities to Shared Services
Financial Services Delivery
• Executes all pricing activities accurately within customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
• Ensures that all pricing change forms received have appropriate approvals in accordance with CCE chart of authority
• Ensures that relevant systems (SAP and others where relevant) have accurate pricing information
• Ensures adherence to policies regarding master data additions and changes and ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Escalates where forms are received without the correct information or approvals
• Undertakes price file uploads, working with the relevant BU stakeholder to resolve any issues (such as insufficient data) arising
• Communicates new prices to internal and external customers where appropriate
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate master data management
• Supplies advice on Pricing Master Data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds good relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for Pricing Master Data Management, OTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with all BU Finance teams and other relevant departments
• Regularly liaises with Sales and Marketing departments to ensure accurate Pricing
• Provides feedback and support to the pricing management in driving end-to-end standard Pricing Master Data processes across the Coca-Cola EP business
• Suggests improvement to the quality of Pricing Master Data management content or process and supports their implementation
• University Degree
• 1 year Finance experience with ideally experience in an Order to Cash environment in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• English: essential
• Swedish:will be an advantage
• Strong influencing skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation