Klicken Sie auf den Job, wenn Sie mehr Details sehen möchten.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services PO Services Assistant will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They will be responsible for handling purchase requisition requests, creation and amendment of Purchase Orders and Purchase Order related quires received as cases/tickets from the STP Service Desk, as inbound calls, e-mails, faxes, from employees, vendors and approved third parties, ensuring Purchase Orders are created or amended in a timely manner in line with CCEP guided buying principles.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP Purchase Order service excellence to the business with an emphasis on quality, customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
STP Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of STP processes into the SSC
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Service-oriented handling of Purchase Order related enquiries with communication, in local language of the customer, of information by telephone and in writing (email) where applicable
• Updating (where applicable) case/ticket, with all necessary information
• Analyzing and documenting root causes of problems related to Purchase Orders and appropriate amendment of Purchase Orders
• Accept, audit and process electronic purchase requisition requests in SAP and SRM Sourcing Cockpit, in compliance with CCEP guided buying principles
• Sending SAP orders
• Entering incoming order confirmations
• Initiation of process to create of new supplier master data in SAP, as well as the occasional application of new materials, taking into account central supplier strategies and central category specifications
• Accept and resolve incoming inquiries from suppliers and internal customers (such as delivery delays, complaints, etc) as a contact for procurement
• Supporting activities for the monthly financial statements (including clarification of open orders, preparation of provisions)
• Collaboration with other departments and Business Units in order to resolve the issues effectively
• Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders
• Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader and desktop procedures
• Demonstrates knowledge of respective Finance processes and procedures
• Maintains Supplier and Customer agreements and template orders
• Make productive use of technology tools and systems to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management
• Ensure effective customer relationships are established and maintained through providing a prompt service by fully understanding clients’ needs and requirements.
• To constantly strive in finding ways in which the CCEP processes and procedures can be further improved
• Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders and customers
• Where appropriate escalation of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated enquiry research
• Where appropriate triggering the master data change process
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• University degree or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years Procurement/STP/Accounts Payable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English and German language skills
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!