Erfahre, wie unser Nachhaltigkeitsplan unsere Geschäfte und Marken nutzt, um eine bessere Zukunft für den Planeten und seine Menschen zu schaffen.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We are in the privileged position of making, moving and selling some the world’s most loved brands – helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow.
We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our business generates over €15 billion in revenue, selling more than 3 billion unit cases. At the heart of everything we do is a simple but vital purpose, which we share with The Coca-Cola Company - to refresh Europe, the Pacific and Indonesia and make a difference.
We are a global business, with a broad and balanced geographic footprint, serving customers in 29 countries. Many of these are developed markets where our successful playbook can ensure we continue to grow. We also operate in Indonesia - an exciting, developing market.
We invest, employ, manufacture and distribute locally,
We help our 1.75 million customers grow through the quality of the service we provide, our understanding of their businesses, the strength of our salesforce and the value our products create. In doing this, we help delight more than 600 million consumers with our great drinks every day.
And we’re exploring new ways of getting our products to consumers - looking to the future, making the most of technology and working with our customers and other partners to do this.
Everything we do made is possible by the partnerships we’ve built with brand owners, suppliers, shareholders, stakeholders and communities and the passion and commitment of our 33,200 people.
Our diverse portfolio is built on our core brands like Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta, Sprite and Monster and targeted expansion into categories like coffee and alcohol.
We offer low and no sugar options and while working to reduce the environmental impact of our manufacturing, distribution and packaging.
The Shared Services Assistant Disputes will be responsible for resolving queries raised by customers and internal CCEP stakeholders within the Disputes area of Customer to Cash. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Disputes processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Disputes and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.)
• Ensure that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Handles customer queries /disputes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, escalating where necessary
• Responds to identified customer issues, queries and needs, or where resolution is urgent and important.
• Resolves queries as appropriate via the Disputes Management Team
• Ensures Disputes procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CTC data.
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to customers as requested
• Ensures all follow up issues on Disputes are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides support and advice on Disputes processes where required
• To support the documentation and regular update of all Disputes work instructions
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for Disputes and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash (CTC) Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to Disputes Team Lead in driving end-to-end standard Disputes processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
• Experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Ability to think logical
• Fluent in English and German
• Good Excel skills. ERP experience desirable, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organization.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.