Assistant, CTC Billing with French language skills
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services CTC Billing Associate with French language skills will be responsible for the processing and issuing of invoices within the Shared Services Invoicing team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CTC Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of billing processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all billing and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures that all invoicing is sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
• Ensures that quality invoices and supporting documentation is provided to customers
• Provides copy invoices or supporting documentation to customers where required
• Ensures Invoicing period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Provides support and advice on Invoicing processes where required
• Ensures all relevant process flows and desktop procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CTC and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the Billing Team Manager in driving end-to-end standard Invoicing/CTC processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of billing through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of billing processes
• Minimum of 1 year Invoicing/Accounts Receivable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• A good understanding of wider Customer to Cash area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English & French language skills
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills