Erfahre, wie unser Nachhaltigkeitsplan unsere Geschäfte und Marken nutzt, um eine bessere Zukunft für den Planeten und seine Menschen zu schaffen.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) has been set up in Sofia as part of the CCEP Shared Services Centre (SSC), and is operational since January 2016.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts who perform controlling activities to support all business units, supervised by managers leading each of the key reporting areas and is key in enabling effective decision support. The team is responsible for delivering timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions. As the CoE is set up, the accountabilities of the analysts will be aligned to specific BUs. However, over time this will evolve to become a cross-functional pool.
The team comprises five areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Continuous Improvement & Systems. This role provides an opportunity to gain valuable experience across a number of Supply Chain Finance activities; team members will provide back-up and resilience across all areas.
The Supply Chain team in the CoE will provide financial analysis and advice to plant controlling finance teams and central finance, so that effective decisions are made within internal and external regulatory requirements.
The team will need to demonstrate an independent approach, setting its own agenda to deliver accountabilities. It will also need to support a number of initiatives at any one time, providing sufficient support to each.
The Supply Chain analysts will provide support the Supply Chain Lead, carrying out analysis and preparing reports.
• Conduct analysis to Influence and advise operational site management, so that they can make decisions that will provide optimal returns to the Supply Chain business
• Collate and prepare initial financial analysis to support decisions that will improve performance and deliver customer expectations.
Product development and exploitation
• Support the Implementation of required processes concerning the introduction of new products impacting Operations Finance, ensuring financial reporting is in place
Effectiveness and Efficiency
• Collate and prepare the information required for site budgeting and forecasting to provide the basis for management decision making.
• Prepare accurate, timely and effective site accounts, advising and highlighting variances so that site management can take effective action to improve operating performance
• Provide cost management support to plants management through running the site LRP and annual cost budget, monthly and weekly cost forecasts
• Support the delivery of Supply Chain financial initiatives to ensure that there are standardised processes in place and that all internal customers receive a consistent, professional service
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems (Ideal, not essential)
• Strong Excel Skills
• Some understanding of SAP BO and BW
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.