Senior Manager QESH
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Senior Manager, QESH - Sidcup
Permanent, Days Based
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car + Share Scheme + Pension Plan + Health Care
What you become part of:
Sidcup Operations plays a pivotal role within the CCEP network, producing around 50% of the GB SKU portfolio. The site offers a one stop shop to the GB Market with a range of packages that are single sourced from Sidcup, such as Aseptic products and the wide portfolio range of small cans. Across their 10 manufacturing lines the site can produce 360,000 cans per hour, 132,000 PET bottles per hour and 48,000 Glass bottles alongside Pouch production for Capri Sun. There are currently around 270 employees across Manufacturing, QESH and Engineering, experience here can lead to excellent career opportunities both in Sidcup and further afield across other GB sites and Pan-European locations.
What to expect:
You will have ultimate responsibility for leading and developing the direction of the on-site QESH function. Key responsibilities include:
- You will provide Quality, Environment, Safety and Health expertise and ensure the site meets the rigorous standards of Coca-Cola European Partners, The Coca-Cola Company, our customers and the relevant legal requirements
- You will be responsible for motivating, challenging and leading a team of people and ensuring that they are engaged and delivering to the best of their combined ability.
- You will be a critical part of the on-site leadership team, a team of six talented people who collaborate with the Site Operations Director to make the decisions that affect the effective running of the site.
- You will contribute to and be guided by the BU QESH team in adopting and maintaining best practice and be part of the greater European business sharing your learning and driving collaboration across our business.
- In addition to the BU, quality, safety and environmental experts you will have access to a central pool of specialists in Operational Excellence, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, NPD, New Initiatives and Commercialization who will advise and guide you to make great leadership choices.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of QESH key accountabilities in cooperation with the BU team to develop and implement short and medium term strategy for Sidcup, as well as other supporting functions
- Support investigations to ensure implemented management systems are compliant with ISO, KORE and other CCEP standards at all times
- Liaise with the QESH community across GB representing interest of the Sidcup agenda
- Deliver assigned business improvement projects covering wide business operation to ensure processes are relevant and efficient at all times
- Lead the development and execution of staff Engagement programme within the Department and support the Site Engagement Strategy
- Management of annual budget
- Lead the process of performance review in relation to daily, weekly monthly conformance to standard
Skills & Essentials:
- Degree or equivalent in a Scientific or Technical Discipline
- Be able to manage part of the business with a focus on tangible operational planning and delivery
- Able to make tactical and operational decisions
- Often working in an environment of competing objectives, you shall be able to find common ground from which to reach solutions
- Drive, energy and passion as well as strategic insight, customer focus and exceptional leadership skills
- You might be an expert in a particular area but you will have knowledge and experience of all critical aspects of this role: Quality, Health and Safety and Environment.
- You will understand the relevant management systems and have good understanding of statistical process control and customer/complaint management
- A drive to understand and adopt Good Manufacturing Practice is essential to succeeding in this role and the ability to assess risk and overcome obstacles is paramount.
- Eligible to work in the UK