Erfahre, wie unser Nachhaltigkeitsplan unsere Geschäfte und Marken nutzt, um eine bessere Zukunft für den Planeten und seine Menschen zu schaffen.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we have an exciting opportunity available for you to come and join one of the world's most recognisable brands as a Merchandiser within our growing Field Sales team. This entry-level position will provide the perfect starting point for a career with CCEP, enabling you to develop your skills with best-in-class training and support.
In return for your commitment, you will receive a base salary of £20,182 plus a SIP bonus of up to £1800 per year (OTE) and the following benefits:
• A fuel card and the ability to claim back 45 pence per business mile for the first 10,000 miles and then 25p per mile after that
• An iPhone & iPad for use with this role
• Various flexible benefits, including pension and our share plan
• Development opportunities and fantastic management teams to help support your career path
If you are sociable, enjoy meeting new people and love always being out and about, this is the role for you! As a flexible Merchandiser, you will do daily visits to our customers, where you will build and maintain excellent working relationships
In addition to that, here are some things you could expect to be doing:
• Merchandising CCEP products, ensuring stock is on sale on the shop floor and displayed as agreed
• Making sure any current promotions are activated and in line with the nationally agreed plan and that they are full and priced correctly.
• Ensuring coolers both CCEP and supplier are compliant to nationally agreed plans
• Having regular meetings with your team and manager to keep up to date on any challenges and highlights
To succeed in this Merchandiser role, you should be self-motivated and enjoy being in the car behind the wheel as there can be quite a lot of travelling involved (however, your mileage expense is covered from home and back to home). You must also have a full driving license, business insurance, use of your own car, and eligibility to work in the UK. In addition, you will enjoy tech and learning new systems/processes. Please note that this can also be quite a physical role with manual handling; however, full training is provided, and equipment to help lift is given.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider